Our signature case: six reds, five whites, one rosé.
Three biodynamic, four organic, all very natural.
Provençal rosé and Lirac red of course, but also an Austrian Pinot Blanc, an amazing dry white from the Jura, a German Pinot Noir, Roussillon Grenache, aged Malbec from Cahors - you get the idea. We've tried to pull together some delicious examples of what makes our wines excitingly different.
- A very special Jura white: Jean Bourdy's Jura Blanc Chardonnay 2010
- Delicious white: Gilles Chollet's Pouilly sur Loire 2013
- A sensational Muscadet: Laurent Perraud's Melon de Bourgogne Granite de Clisson
- An organic Austrian Pinot Blanc: Birgit Braunstein Pinot Blanc 2015
- A delicious white from just around the corner: Vaquer's 'L'Exception' Blanc 2014
- Our most sensational Roussillon Grenache find: Amistat Catalunya Nord Rouge 2013
- A late-harvested 2011 biodynamic German Pinot Noir: Zwölberich Spätburgunder Spätlese trocken 2011
- Stunning Lirac: Roquemaure's Terra Ancestra 2012
- Famed (red) son of the Vaucluse: Domaine Jean David's Le Beau Nez 2010
- An unusual, organic (and delicious) rosé from the Vaucluse made from Muscat and Cinsault grapes: Ferme des Arnaud Rosé Muscat Sec
- Elegantly aged Malbec from Cahors: Château les Hauts d'Aglan's "Cuvée A" 2005
- A lovely little Brouilly: Mas de Bagnols – Brouilly 'Les Roches' 2014
Normally £172.40 but, to reward your spirit of adventure, yours for £120.00.